My favourite products

My favourite products
Which one to use today ...

About my beauty missions

I have always suffered from dry, sensitive skin with eczema. For years I just used my trusty old friend, E45, but then one day I woke up and spotted my first wrinkle- alarm bells went off! If I have 'dry skin,' I thought, then surely I must be even more succeptable than most to the aging process? Thus began my beauty mission. My quest to find the best skincare and anti-aging products out there for dry, sensitive skin...



Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Nail growth update!


Look how my nails have grown! Sorry about the rubbish photo I just couldn't get it in focus but I think it shows how my nails have grown since last time. I think maybe the vitamins are the answer! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment