My favourite products

My favourite products
Which one to use today ...

About my beauty missions

I have always suffered from dry, sensitive skin with eczema. For years I just used my trusty old friend, E45, but then one day I woke up and spotted my first wrinkle- alarm bells went off! If I have 'dry skin,' I thought, then surely I must be even more succeptable than most to the aging process? Thus began my beauty mission. My quest to find the best skincare and anti-aging products out there for dry, sensitive skin...



Friday, 23 April 2010

Ok I have a confession - I haven't stuck to my skin improvement plan (in earlier post) as well as I intended =(


I couldn't bring myself to do the green tea thing as I thought it was disgusting BUT I think this is because I had a few minor points that needed tweaking!

1) Get a green tea + something else flavour to make it taste nicer- (I am loving green tea and citrus from Twinings at the mo.)

2) Don't over-brew! Even leaving it a minute too long will make it taste yuk in my opinion. At first brew for a minute or less and then take it from there. I find a minute or 2 is plenty.

Now I am well into the green tea thing and on 2-3 cups a day I am expecting amazing results soon (optimism!)

What else? I said I would eat more carrots. Unfortunately I find these a most uninspiring veg. and a pain to prepare with all that peeling and boiling (lazy me!) Oh and the almonds- I keep forgetting to eat them every day although I do quite like them. And I can't seem to eat them alone as they give me really bad indigestion so I have to have a big drink on hand and another snack to wash them down!

The only thing I have been doing is taking an omega-3 supplement and vitamin tablet every day.

Anyway, it's best not to change too many things at once isn't it, else you don't know what's had the best effect do you? I never was a good scientist. Too impatient. I want to try everthing all at once. 'sigh'

I have to say I am a bit disappointed as I thought the omega supplement would help my dry skin but instead recently my hands have got worse and are becoming more dry and cracked again. it could be a stress thing though. I am going to do a bit of research on supplement oils I can take, I am thinking maybe evening primrose oil...

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect
    with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Look into my website - affilate (http://Affiliate.Realpassiveprofits.com)

    ReplyDelete